Scale-Up Denmark’s Centre for Life Science – Biotechnology
A BIO-ENTREPRENEURIAL TEAM WITH AN INTERNATIONAL TRACK RECORD IN THE LIFE SCIENCE ARENA
Life Science startups are unique opportunities that require years of development, extensive scientific expertise and significant investments. Successful companies improve millions of lives and produce high returns for investors. These high returns inevitably go hand in hand with high risk and high development costs.
The Accelerace team reduces risk by providing relevant commercial and strategic input based on its experience and discussions with its extensive network. This allows you to focus more on the critical issues to develop and de-risk your project. We provide customized 1:1 support and sparring for our founders based on the team’s collective bio-entrepreneurial experience. This is combined with a set of proven coaching tools & techniques, which were built by founders, for founders.
Our aim is to help build your company while supplying on the job training that will provide you with the skills needed to support the company’s continued growth.
Once Accelerace has assisted you in defining a clear de-risking path, we are able to offer a longer-term strategic advice option via the NOME network who provide access to world-class mentorship for selected projects.
What you get
- Intensive business training from business developers with industry expertise
- Access to NOME mentor network with world-class mentors and industry partners like Novo Nordisk Fonden
- Learning Labs & workshops where you will get intensive training designed to maximize your potential
- Get access to know-how from our corporate partners
- Investment opportunity from Accelerace Invest or our partners
- A founders pack with resources and tools worth EUR 150,000+ from Amazon, Microsoft, Rackspace and many more
WHAT IT TAKES
The right product
- It has to be more than just an idea. You must have a validated plan for how you will develop your product and you have defined a strategy for how it can be commercialized. Although it is not a requirement we prefer if you have already obtained preclinical proof of concept with your technology. Products based on a service and other types of non-product businesses are welcome, but the same principles apply.
- The right team
- Participating startups must have more than one full-time founder that is 100% focused on the core idea. They must be able to receive coaching and mentoring in English and stay committed to realizing their commercial goals. We are looking for visionary entrepreneurs with ambitions to change the future.
- Partner, Business Accelerator & Investment Manager / Morten Heide / Mobile: +45 29713979 / Email: email@example.com
- Business Accelerator & Investment Manager / Peter Birk / Mobile: +45 21262430 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Accelerator & Investment Manager / Arvind M. Hundal / Mobile: +45 31450060 / Email: email@example.com
- Business Accelerator & Investment Manager / Jón Ingi Benediktsson / Mobile: 40280048 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit https://www.accelerace.io/life for further information.