Scale-Up Denmark’s Centre for Health and Welfare Technology
Medtech and Health Care startups offer high returns and impact and can improve millions of lives. However, with less than 1% probability of success most discovery stage projects fail, expensively.
There are many risks related to fundraising, go to market, building partnerships etc. and too many decisions are often made on gut feelings due to time/resource constraints.
In Accelerace we’re removing those risks by helping you focus your time and resources on critical issues and prioritizing and de-risking your project using personalized issue trees and lean/agile business models.
We provide 1:1 support and sparing for our founders based on over a 100 years of collective entrepreneurial experience and using bespoke coaching tools & techniques built by founders for founders.
Also, through our NOME collaboration we offer immediate access to world-class mentors and key opinion leaders.
What you get
- Intensive business training from business developers with industry expertise
- Access to NOME mentor network with world-class mentors and industry partners like Novo Nordisk Fonden
- Tailored learning labs and workshops where you will get intensive training designed to maximize your business potential
- Get access to know-how from our corporate partners
- Investment opportunity from Accelerace Invest or our partners
- A Founders pack with resources and tools worth EUR 150,000+ from Amazon, Microsoft, Rackspace and many more
WHAT IT TAKES
The right product
- It has to be more than just an idea. You must have a validated plan for how you will develop your product and you have defined a strategy for how it can be commercialized. Although it is not a requirement we prefer if you have already obtained preclinical proof of concept with your technology. Products based on a service and other types of non-product businesses are welcome, but the same principles apply.The right team
The right team
- Participating startups must have more than one full-time founder that is 100% focused on the core idea. They must be able to receive coaching and mentoring in English and stay committed to realizing their commercial goals. We are looking for visionary entrepreneurs with ambitions to change the future.Contact:
- Partner, Business Accelerator & Investment Manager / Morten Heide / Mobile: +45 29713979 / Email: [email protected]
- Business Accelerator & Investment Manager / Peter Birk / Mobile: +45 21262430 / Email: [email protected]
- Business Accelerator & Investment Manager / Arvind M. Hundal / Mobile: +45 31450060 / Email: [email protected]
- Business Accelerator & Investment Manager / Jón Ingi Benediktsson / Mobile: 40280048 / Email: [email protected]
Visit https://www.accelerace.io/medtech for further information.